Software Engineer C++ / Qt
Software Engineer required to develop C++ and Qt based applications for flight simulators and scenario simulation systems. The selected applicant will develop software modules under the direct coordination of the Group Leader.
This role encompasses:
- System analysis & design;
- Unit level testing;
- Fault fixing.
The C++ development environment is Visual Studio, using Team Foundation Server for source code management.
At least two years’ experience in software development.
- Previous experience in mission planning, simulation and signal processing
- Experience in the development of software for avionic mission systems, in particular COMMS, Tactical Processor, Electro-Optical /Infra Red sensors
- Aeronautical/Avionic experience or knowledge
Required Technical Skills
- Excellent knowledge of Object Oriented programming;
- Excellent knowledge of C++;
- Good knowledge of Qt graphics libraries;
- Knowledge of MySQL.
Degree or equivalent in software, electronic/telecommunications engineering or computer science.
Other Skills and Personal Attributes
- Take ownership and fulfill responsibilities to facilitate delivery of various projects
Decision-making skills and be highly motivated
- Must be fluent in English
This role has the possibility for some international travel.
Must be able to fulfill the requirements for security clearance
Angera (Varese), Italy
Based on experience
How to apply
Send a detailed CV to this address in order to apply.